what will it take to shut you guys up?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what will it take to shut you guys up?

Ha! I thought that would get somebody's attention! I've been following some of the conversations on this board, and man! You folks are getting brutal! We need to remember what the real issues are here and use this board for something better than a profane game of verbal ping pong. The immigrant situation is causing problems in all sectors of our nation. Unlicensed drivers, uninsured drivers, tax evasion, disease carriers, and identity theft are just a few of the issues we all face. Other problems exist, too, like separated families, harsh and confusing immigration laws, high processing fees and delays in processing. These things affect every one of us, and we need to focus our energies on improving things. The next time you want to respond to some idiot's profane babbling, take the same time to email Congress and tell them just how sick we all are of the situation and that we demand that things change. Use your precious time constructively - let the bored, pitiful morons abusing this board continue to rant and rave in between going into corners to play with themselves. Focus, people, be heard, but not this way. Sock it to the government and let them know that you demand change. Don't lower yourselves by responding to these messages. I think you're all too intelligent for that.

Ha! I thought that would get somebody's attention! I've been following some of the conversations on this board, and man! You folks are getting brutal! We need to remember what the real issues are here and use this board for something better than a profane game of verbal ping pong. The immigrant situation is causing problems in all sectors of our nation. Unlicensed drivers, uninsured drivers, tax evasion, disease carriers, and identity theft are just a few of the issues we all face. Other problems exist, too, like separated families, harsh and confusing immigration laws, high processing fees and delays in processing. These things affect every one of us, and we need to focus our energies on improving things. The next time you want to respond to some idiot's profane babbling, take the same time to email Congress and tell them just how sick we all are of the situation and that we demand that things change. Use your precious time constructively - let the bored, pitiful morons abusing this board continue to rant and rave in between going into corners to play with themselves. Focus, people, be heard, but not this way. Sock it to the government and let them know that you demand change. Don't lower yourselves by responding to these messages. I think you're all too intelligent for that.

Comment

Here's hoping that your message will inspire the "adults" to act like adults.

We need to get some sort of dignity back on this board.

Comment

It's about time someone intelligently addressed the ridiculous fighting between the morons on this site. I hope they are a small minority and there are more people here who actually want to discuss relevant issues in immigration. Good luck to anyone waiting to get into the US and their loved ones.

Comment

The immigrant situation is causing problems in all sectors of our nation. Unlicensed drivers, uninsured drivers, tax evasion, disease carriers.

I don't really respond to posts like this but what makes you think immigrants don't have license/insurance, don't pay their taxes and are unclean.

It's so ignorant that it's amusing.

Comment

Linda,
            I'll shut up if you post some naked pictures of yourself.

Comment

Right on jymmym. All praise to allah and muhammed his prophet.

Comment

send me some pics of Linda. she talks hot.

Comment

I think Linda is referring to the dilemma (e.g. delay of processing, separation of family) caused by the immigration law.

No legal status ->

No SSN -> No driver's licence -> No driving insurance

No medical insurance -> Illness

Work under-the-table -> Tax evasion

We've got a situation here. Don't take it personally.

Comment

To guest2:

Guess I got the wrong meaning from Lin's post.

I hardly every come to these boards anymore; its not worth reading as it's become a perti dish for illiterate, welfare collecting, hate-mongers and other germs. They spam this boards and use other peoples username to post.

These boards keep degrade the overall appeal of this site, but the moderators don't seem to care.

Comment

Finally, someone with something good to say. I posted a question a few days ago and all I got in return was requests for nude photos. Grow up people. I'm sure there are chat rooms and message boards that are more suitable to your childish needs. Thanks again Linda

Comment

Okay ...well i have finally realize that someone in here is using my nickname to post whatever they feel like and make me look bad..What's posted up there isnt from me ..So to lynda i send my apology and once again it wasnt me ..Whoever did that ..that was very low and childish..

What have happend to this place?

Comment

Hi bid and rholster,

I totally understand your feelings. However, most of the people on this board are nice people who provide useful information/suggestions for others. And I think it's great -- that so many people are willing to help strangers solve their problems. It's a beautiful thing - why let the scums ruin this? It's what they want, isn't it? As Juju said before, don't give up on this board, for the sake of those who need help, and those who want to help.

Comment

I do agree, however, that a reform is needed for this board. Perhaps they should make everyone who wants to post register first.

Comment

Amen to that J.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs