Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worth it? Trade a Glock 19 Gen 3 for a S&W M&P 2.0 FDE?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mabruntan
    replied
    I stumbled upon your post and found it quite interesting. I was just wondering how your trade decision turned out with the Glock 19 Gen 3 and the S&W M&P 2.0 FDE? It's always exciting to hear about fellow gun enthusiasts exploring different firearms. By the way, I've been browsing online and came across this p80 lower parts kit that caught my attention. I'm actually thinking about giving it a try for my Glock. It's all about personalizing our firearms, right? Oh, and since we're sharing something cool, I found one website for firearm accessories. You might find it interesting too. Here's the link: huskyarmory.com.

Leave a comment:

• yamileiadrian
    replied
    Keep your Glock and buy the M&P. I wouldn’t be selling ANY firearms nowadays. Love my 2.0 Compact, BTW.

Leave a comment:

• Worth it? Trade a Glock 19 Gen 3 for a S&W M&P 2.0 FDE?

Hello folks, Smith talk time.

So, I have a Glock 19, gen 3. I bought it December 2020. I've put about 800 rounds through it, taken through a training course, etc. There's nothing wrong with it. I can shoot it well enough. It's only had one failure to fire, and that could have been the cartridge. But, I can't say I love the thing. I got it as a relative newbie due to the reputation for ultra-reliability, which I now understand some other semi-auto manufacturers have too. For example, my 9mm Shield has had zero failures or issues of any kind.

Tonight at the gun range the attendant said he was specifically hoping to trade his full-sized M&P in 9mm for a Glock 19. There I was, and I had literally been thinking about a trade like this on the way to the range. Fate mayhap?

I think it's this, the M&P 2.0 FDE.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation