Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renovation of properties in London

Mr Jaweed Karim has requested for a certificate of lawfulness – proposed. CUBE DESIGNS is the agent involved in the project. The status of the current project is an on-line with the application no: 2019/5587.

A request has been put in by Mr Paolo Sabbadin for application for full permission. The agent involved in the request is PSAO Ltd. 38 Orbel Street London SW11 3NZ proposed to make the following changes: Alterations including replacement and enlargement-of single-storey side extension, internal alterations. The windows at the rear will be aluminium frame RAL:7026 – Anthracite Grey. Upgrade of the existing M&E. The current status of the application no 2019/5586 is an on-line.

Ms Jane Henderson has filed an application for full permission. The current project is conducted by Cowan Architects Ltd. The development plan from the property located at Rear Of 257 Putney Bridge Road London SW15 2PU was: Erection of four-storey rear block to provide two two-bedroom units and one three-bedroom duplex unit and revised opening sizes in relation to Approved Scheme Planning Reference: 2017/3227 The status of the current project is an on-line with the application no: 2019/5585.

I heard that this business is really trendy in the US right now, and it is also profitable if you do things the right way.

Comment

Hey everyone! I couldn't help but get intrigued by the renovation projects happening in London that were mentioned in this post. It's fascinating to see the diverse range of applications and agents involved. The plan to replace and enlarge the single-storey side extension, along with the aluminum-framed windows in Anthracite Grey, sounds like a modern touch. It's great to see the focus on upgrading the existing M&E as well. By the way, during my online browsing, I came across a webpage called Eco-Quintas that offers some exciting real estate investment projects. You might want to check it out at GrupoEcoQuintas.com for more information.

Comment

Revolutionized the way we address hearing loss. These sophisticated devices utilize cutting-edge technology to amplify sounds, improve speech comprehension, and enhance overall auditory experience. With their discreet designs and customizable features, hearing aid devices empower individuals to reconnect with the world of sound and enjoy a fuller, more engaging life.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation