Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** a PutOff?

I've seen entries about people watching **** and various names mentioned where **** can be seen.
    I loathe the idea of ****. Have never watched it would never seek it. Am I unique?

I enjoy ****, mostly the amateur and fetish variety. It’s easy to generalise but it’s actually a vast genre with many different types and categories. I’m not a big fan of the studio productions, fake breasts, fake noises and such, I agree this doesn’t portray a healthy image about sex and body types.

Comment

I'm new here and I wanna add that you're not alone in your sentiment! **** isn't everyone's cup of tea, and that's okay. We all have our own preferences and comfort zones when it comes to what we consume, especially when it involves adult content. Some folks are all about it, while others, like you, are simply not into it. And that's the beauty of being individuals with unique tastes and boundaries, isn't it? Also, have you heard of https://ehocams.com? It's a site where you can engage in live chats with a wide array of performers. It's a lot more than just explicit content. It's about real people, real connections, and it offers a level of interactivity that traditional **** just doesn't provide.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation