Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nvc

hi all can any one help me i was petition for by my mother she is a us citizen and i was over 21 at the time i have been waiting for a visa number for 3 years,now i check my case statust and the automative service say my case is current my priority date is november1, 99 and they told me i will receive a packet 3 in four to six weeks.i spoke to one of the officers from the ins and she told me i can go ahead and start filling my 1485and 1765 .do any one know if it is possible are i have to get the visa first

hi all can any one help me i was petition for by my mother she is a us citizen and i was over 21 at the time i have been waiting for a visa number for 3 years,now i check my case statust and the automative service say my case is current my priority date is november1, 99 and they told me i will receive a packet 3 in four to six weeks.i spoke to one of the officers from the ins and she told me i can go ahead and start filling my 1485and 1765 .do any one know if it is possible are i have to get the visa first

Comment

Are U In the USA. If yes then you dont need a visayou can directly start filling I-485 and EAD.
      $ 255 +50 dollar for Fingerprinting fees for I-485 and G-325 with no fees, and $120 for EAD has to be filled. good luck.

Comment

thank you for ur quick respond im living in the us

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs