Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much I-751 evidence is too much?

I finalized my I-751 paperwork and its a small box full of documents.

Is too much evidence a problem for Tesas center?

I finalized my I-751 paperwork and its a small box full of documents.

Is too much evidence a problem for Tesas center?

Comment

Halali, you really do go over the top with this I-751 don't you. You only need a small amount of proof with regards to your marriage..ie copies of Joint Bills, Life Insurance, Checking Accounts, birth certificates of any children born to the marriage etc and of course the 2 affadavits. What you send them should not be too much........now when it comes to Naturalization then that is a different story.

Comment

How many more IDs or computers do you have Halali @ Josto to deceive, mislead and manipulate us under @ ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

Walter.........are you telling me that the ******* known as halali"i don't know **** about immigration" is really a whole host of id's for the same ignorant person??????????

Comment

Please stop giving me a hard time over my screen names. I have different computers and lost track of my password hence use of different passwords.

About the I-751, I will trim down my application and only include the main stuff so that I dont have to send them the box that I have. Can anyone summarize for me the important things that MUST be in there?

Comment

Please stop giving me a hard time over my screen names. I have different computers and lost track of my password hence use of different passwords.

About the I-751, I will trim down my application and only include the main stuff so that I dont have to send them the box that I have. Can anyone summarize for me the important things that MUST be in there?

Comment

Please stop giving me a hard time over my screen names. I have different computers and lost track of my password hence use of different screen names.

Comment

Jostlali:

May I asked where you are from?

Comment

Josephine,
                    Why do you ask this? Am from a country in Africa.

Comment

It seems that you (Josto) still did not get the point here. Just because you have more than one computer, it doesn't justify that YOU WILL DEFINATELY NEED ALL KIND OF DIFFERENT ID'S. Even though you have many computers, you can still have one id for your identity on ILW, otherwise it would be crystally cleared that you are manipulator, deceiver and misleader, who is using more than one ID to post your answers. The point is not about how many computers do you have, the point is how many identity you have. Put it this way, if President Bush wants to go on jogging in his jogging clothes, it doesn't mean that he needs to say that he is not president because he is wearing a jogging clothes instead of suit. I live in Florida, and run a public computer library, so it means that I need to have thousand of ID's because I've thousand of computers here. You are admiting of it only now when you are caught red-handed, otherwise you have been denying it aggressively and repeatedly in past that you are not the same person. You need to see in yourself first before giving any lame excuses.

Comment

i was wondering if halali was referring to halal.

Comment

Jostali, stop giving excuses, you know what you are doing.

Comment

Please stop hating on me. I will get one new ID and stop using different posts, and I hope that way we can get to the business this site is meant for ie to discuss immigration matters.

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and sorry for those I may have annoyed for using different IDs.

Thanks

Comment

We were already in the business of discussing immigration matter and you (Josto) are the one who has misled us thru having different ID's and now talking about having another new ID.

You are talking about "YOU MAY HAVE ANNOYED US", but the truth is you have deceived and misled us. Now, I am (and hopefully, others too) sure that you still have so many ID's that you have been using ever since on this Board. The requirements of registration and now requiring email address, could not stop people like you and it is a shame. This issue of multiple identity or split indentity is been a problem over this board for a long time. Now we all know who are behind all those hatred and nonsense talks. Having more than one ID means you have hidden agenda. Shame on you.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation