Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INS zero tolerance is destroying my life

changed H1-B sponsors in May, Took INS until Nov. 27 to approve everything but they are not approving my extension of status. Does this mean I have been under unlawful status since May 24 and thus over 6 months and thus soon to be barred from returning for 5 years? I have a USC boyfriend, soon to be fiance, What can I do? Please help me!

changed H1-B sponsors in May, Took INS until Nov. 27 to approve everything but they are not approving my extension of status. Does this mean I have been under unlawful status since May 24 and thus over 6 months and thus soon to be barred from returning for 5 years? I have a USC boyfriend, soon to be fiance, What can I do? Please help me!

Comment

Just because you have a USC boyfriend or soon to be fiance does not give you any legal right s to stay in this country.

Comment

Changing employers is normally not time sensitive and nothing changes w/INS "official" approval rec'd even 6 mos. after. What is now important is to follow INS instructions. Having met someone has no bearing and will not extend an INS date or order.

Comment

What do you mean by
          "Took INS until Nov. 27 to approve EVERYTHING" ?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation