Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helo! Need macbook pro apple part

Hey, I need your help! Do you know where I can find replacement parts for my MacBook? I accidentally spilled coffee on my keyboard and some of the keys are not working anymore. Thank you for your answers.

Have you tried searching for repair parts on Apple's official website? Have you considered checking out some online forums? There are usually a lot of people on there who have experience with repairing MacBooks and can recommend some reliable sellers for replacement parts.

Comment

That's a good idea. Do you know any forums that you would recommend? Yeah, but the prices are too steep for me. I was hoping to find some cheaper options.

Comment

MacRumors and Appleparts https://appleparts.io/macbook-pro/ are both great forums with active communities. You can also try looking on Reddit, there are some subreddits dedicated to Apple repairs. Make sure to read reviews and ask for recommendations from other users. Look for sellers with a good reputation and be wary of prices that are too good to be true. It's better to spend a little more money on a reliable part than to end up with a cheap one that will break quickly.

Comment

Certainly! If you're looking for replacement parts for your MacBook due to a coffee spill, you might want to check Apple's official support page or authorized service providers for genuine components. Additionally, online marketplaces like iFixit offer a variety of MacBook replacement parts and guides for DIY repairs. Make sure to consult the specific MacBook model and follow proper guidelines during the replacement process. For more detailed instructions on Mac-related issues, including mouse acceleration control, you can visit this helpful guide: https://setapp.com/how-to/how-to-con...eration-on-mac. Good luck with your MacBook repair!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation