X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My trip to Georgia in pictures

My trip to Georgia in pictures
    I very much enjoyed my trip to Georgia in pictures where I visited 5 wonderful cities, they are Batumi, Tbilisi, Kazbegi, Mskheta and Gori and each city has its own charm.
    2Paulo_Araujo.jpg
    Batumi is a beautiful coastal city located on the Black Sea, with a distinctive corniche and a wide walkway, in addition to the dolphin show in a wonderful atmosphere.

As for the city of Tbilisi, it is the capital of Georgia, which is characterized by beautiful architecture, in addition to the interesting cable car with the splendor of the old part of the city.

The city of Mtskheta is considered the ancient capital of the country, as it includes many churches and monasteries, as well as the charming nature and ancient heritage.

As for the wonderful city of Goree, it includes an amazing museum, in addition to a built city that was dug into the mountains.

With regard to the city of Kazbegi, you can enjoy the beauty of the mountains, valleys and greenery, with many incomparable scenic landscapes.
    فور سيزونس

Transportation in Georgia
    There are many transportations in Georgia, such as the yellow buses, in addition to the metro and the taxi, which is characterized by its cheap prices, in addition to the tourist bus for the trip that you can fully rely on, and therefore you will not need much to ride any of the public transportations.

Safety in Georgia

In general, Georgia is considered a safe country, because the local population is very friendly and there are no risks in it, and crime rates are low in Georgia, and it is worth noting that all shops close there at 8 pm, but this does not prevent taking all necessary precautions with Follow all safety rules.

activities in Georgia
    السياحة في جورجيا

In the wonderful city of Kazbegi, you can enjoy many exciting activities such as canoeing and horse riding, and thus it can be said that my trip to Georgia in pictures was a very enjoyable trip.

Where I had a wonderful experience, which is riding the barra ling over the mountain, and in general the magic of nature in that attractive country will spare you many activities, and you can also take a group of beautiful memorial photos of these interesting places.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney