Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone with I751 experience with Texas Service Center?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with I751 experience with Texas Service Center?

Did anyone use the Texas Service center to remove conditions on temporary PR? How long did it take from filing of I751 to actual results? Did you have a second interview or did they just approve your I751 without second interview?

Please help!

Did anyone use the Texas Service center to remove conditions on temporary PR? How long did it take from filing of I751 to actual results? Did you have a second interview or did they just approve your I751 without second interview?

Please help!

Comment

At present Texas Service Center is processing I-751 filed as on 10.31.2002.
      If your papers are complete and adjucating officer is satisfied with your proofs submitted with I-751 then you will get approval and you just have to go and get stamp on your Passport. Otherwise, they may call you for interview, if they have some doubts or want some further information.
      Good luck.

Comment

Umesh Passi, I have 2 questions:
        1.Are majority of I751 cases sent to interview stage or just approved straight away?

2.Assuming I see that the processing date of my I751 is current ie they are currently processing applications of my date, roughly how long after that will it take before they send me a decision on my case, either interview or approval?

Comment

If you have sent them sufficient proof about your marital life then they will just approve it and send you a letter to go to Immigration Office to get your passport stamped again for Permanent Residency.
          When they will process your I-751 and approve it, immediately they will send you that letter or otherwise ask you to appear for interview with your spouse.
          Good luck.

Comment

Please give me examples of what documents constitute sufficient proof. Please give me as many as possible.

Also, you did not answer me about which cases are more for I751: those interviewed or those not interviewed. Thanks!

Comment

There are lot of proofs which you can submit. Those are simple proofs if the pair is living together and is a genuine marriage. For example, copy of lease, proof of joint accounts, utility bills, insurance policies which will show each other as beneficiaries, Tax Returns, Joint Credit Cards and their statements, affidavits from friends and family that they know both of you as husband and wife and have visited each other etc. etc. These are very common. You have to pick up atleast 2 - 3 bills or statements for forwarding to the Immigration from each and every year since you got married. If you both have travelled abroad together then you should submit copies of passports with those stamps and Visas.
              Majority of cases whose application package is complete with all such proofs are approved without any hitch and they are not called for interview.
              In case you have not filed all proofs which you have, you can still submit them to the Immigration after you receive your Receipt Notice.
              Good luck.

Comment

That sounds all good, but I have one wrinkle. See, we stay with my mum in law, which means there is no lease agreement and also all house bills are in her name, though we have some additional bills. How should we go around this issue?

Comment

That is not a big problem as you are thinking. It will also help you in your case since you are living with your mother-in-law. She will need to give an affidavit that both of you are living with her and she owned this house and is providing both of you with boarding and lodging.
                  Still you can get Insurance policies, Photographs, bank accounts, Credit Cards and Affidavits from friends and family etc.
                  There should be no problem with your case. You are lucky that you have such a nice, loving and caring mother-in-law. Congratulations.
                  Good luck.

Comment

So lemmi ask you, if my conditional PR exprires 01/05/04, what DATE should I arrange to mail the I751 at the earliest?

Comment

mail as soon as you complete all information

http://i751.wordpress.com/tag/english/

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources