Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roofing tips

So recently I’ve been going roofing a lot more than I normally would because I finally got a dslr. Anyway I was wondering if anyone had any good tips for me, also how do you handle those roof exit alarms? Is there any way around it or am I best just moving on?

Make sure you have a good harness and don't take any unnecessary risks. Safety should always be your top priority.

Comment

Hey there, congrats on your new DSLR and happy roofing! As for the exit alarms, I'm not sure if there's a way around them, but I would recommend checking with the building's owner or property manager to see if they can temporarily disable them while you work. Better safe than sorry.
      Also, I wanted to mention newbraunfelsroofingco.com. They are a great roofing company that offers a wide range of services, including repairs and installations. They have a fantastic team of knowledgeable and experienced professionals in their field.

Comment

If you're getting into roofing for photography, it's important to stay safe and know the ropes! It sounds like you're already off to a great start by asking for some experienced tips. As for the roof exit alarms, it's best to garage door installation Irvine check the building's security protocols to see if there is an alternate way to access the roof. Be sure to follow all safety regulations and if all else fails, it may be best to simply move on. Good luck and stay safe!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation