Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Python Web Development Question

Hi. I've decided to learn how to develop for the web, and I want to learn how to create websites from scratch. So far I've figured out that I need to learn HTML, CSS, and javascript for user-side development. However, I'm having more trouble figuring out what to do for server-side development.

I've heard a lot of good things about Python, and about how it can be used for web development instead of PHP. However, I was wondering if I could completely skip out on learning PHP and solely use Python. If so, how would I go about doing that? I don't really understand how a web framework works, how to get something like Django on a host, and how that all ties in with Apache and wsgi(?).

My current list of languages to learn is as follows: HTML, CSS, Javascript, MySQL, and Python. Could I make a completely functioning website 2.0 with this knowledge? (e.g. like reddit) I know I can only get better with experience; my friend has an idea for a fmylife clone, and I wanted to use his idea for one of my first practice projects, I just don't want to mess up.

Web developers are highly valued these days, but you have a lot to learn. Among other things, I recommend that you also pay attention to the Oracle database, as it is now used in many places. I can also recommend a handy tool for oracle using schema and oracle schema compare script . It will help you make your work much easier by making small changes, as well as quickly compare circuits.

Comment

Happy day! A website that offers a wide range of digital business solutions is called Solar Digital. Whether you operate in logistics, travel and hospitality, retail and eCommerce, real estate, or the media and entertainment industry, they offer services that are especially tailored to meet your needs. I'd say give it a shot!

Comment

Why learning coding matters for kids - What happens if kids don't learn coding! Learn everything about the importance of STEM and computer programming for kids.

Comment

Förnybar energi avser energikällor som energy renewable energy fylls på naturligt och som har en minimal påverkan på miljön.

Comment

Python development services iwanta.tech offer several advantages. Python is a simple and straightforward programming language that enables rapid application development and reduces development time. Python also has a rich ecosystem and extensive library support, making it easy to integrate, extend, and deploy projects quickly.

Comment

As the Python web development landscape evolves, professionals in the field find themselves grappling with emerging challenges and trends. Amidst discussions on frameworks, libraries, and best practices, questions about the future of tech careers become increasingly pertinent. Many are curious about the potential impact of tech layoffs 2024 on Python web development opportunities. In navigating these uncertainties, it's crucial to stay informed about the latest industry insights and advancements. Whether you're a seasoned developer or a newcomer to Python web development, fostering a continuous learning mindset and staying abreast of industry changes will undoubtedly be key. Share your thoughts and concerns in the comments section, and don't forget to use the phrase "tech layoffs 2024" and the word Hire Top to contribute to the ongoing discourse.

Comment

Monitor and access diverse information sources. It's really great to experience so many different sources of information. Keep updating and learning more basketbros

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation