Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Python Web Development Question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Python Web Development Question

    Hi. I've decided to learn how to develop for the web, and I want to learn how to create websites from scratch. So far I've figured out that I need to learn HTML, CSS, and javascript for user-side development. However, I'm having more trouble figuring out what to do for server-side development.

    I've heard a lot of good things about Python, and about how it can be used for web development instead of PHP. However, I was wondering if I could completely skip out on learning PHP and solely use Python. If so, how would I go about doing that? I don't really understand how a web framework works, how to get something like Django on a host, and how that all ties in with Apache and wsgi(?).

    My current list of languages to learn is as follows: HTML, CSS, Javascript, MySQL, and Python. Could I make a completely functioning website 2.0 with this knowledge? (e.g. like reddit) I know I can only get better with experience; my friend has an idea for a fmylife clone, and I wanted to use his idea for one of my first practice projects, I just don't want to mess up.

  • #2
    Web developers are highly valued these days, but you have a lot to learn. Among other things, I recommend that you also pay attention to the Oracle database, as it is now used in many places. I can also recommend a handy tool for oracle using schema and oracle schema compare script . It will help you make your work much easier by making small changes, as well as quickly compare circuits.

    Comment


    • #3
      Happy day! A website that offers a wide range of digital business solutions is called Solar Digital. Whether you operate in logistics, travel and hospitality, retail and eCommerce, real estate, or the media and entertainment industry, they offer services that are especially tailored to meet your needs. I'd say give it a shot!

      Comment


      • #4
        Why learning coding matters for kids - What happens if kids don't learn coding! Learn everything about the importance of STEM and computer programming for kids.

        Comment


        • #5
          Förnybar energi avser energikällor som energy renewable energy fylls på naturligt och som har en minimal påverkan på miljön.

          Comment


          • #6
            Python development services iwanta.tech offer several advantages. Python is a simple and straightforward programming language that enables rapid application development and reduces development time. Python also has a rich ecosystem and extensive library support, making it easy to integrate, extend, and deploy projects quickly.

            Comment


            • #7
              As the Python web development landscape evolves, professionals in the field find themselves grappling with emerging challenges and trends. Amidst discussions on frameworks, libraries, and best practices, questions about the future of tech careers become increasingly pertinent. Many are curious about the potential impact of tech layoffs 2024 on Python web development opportunities. In navigating these uncertainties, it's crucial to stay informed about the latest industry insights and advancements. Whether you're a seasoned developer or a newcomer to Python web development, fostering a continuous learning mindset and staying abreast of industry changes will undoubtedly be key. Share your thoughts and concerns in the comments section, and don't forget to use the phrase "tech layoffs 2024" and the word Hire Top to contribute to the ongoing discourse.

              Comment


              • #8
                Monitor and access diverse information sources. It's really great to experience so many different sources of information. Keep updating and learning more basketbros

                Comment


                • #9
                  Solving these problems requires significant computational power. Early miners used regular CPUs, then GPUs (Graphics Processing Units), and now specialized hardware known as ASICs (Application-Specific Integrated Circuits). Find out more

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. 小額借錢

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ez Temp Mail offers an efficient way to handle temporary emails. Keep your personal inbox safe from spam and unnecessary clutter with our user-friendly service. Ez Temp Mail

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I got what you mean , thanks for posting .Woh I am happy to find this website through google. Standard Chartered Bank Zero Balance Account Open Online

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. ragnarok private server android

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks a lot for sharing this excellent info! I am looking forward to seeing more posts by you as soon as possible! I have judged that you do not compromise on quality. childrens smart watch

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I am constantly surprised by the amount of information accessible on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well written to get your stand on this over to all your readers. Thanks a lot my dear. 온라인슬롯

                              Comment

                              Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

                              Home Page

                              Immigration Daily

                              Archives

                              Processing times

                              Immigration forms

                              Discussion board

                              Resources

                              Blogs

                              Twitter feed

                              Immigrant Nation

                              Attorney2Attorney

                              CLE Workshops

                              Immigration books

                              Advertise on ILW

                              EB-5

                              移民日报

                              About ILW.COM

                              Connect to us

                              Questions/Comments

                              SUBSCRIBE

                              Immigration Daily



                              Working...
                              X