Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to go on vacation?

i all. I have the opportunity to go on vacation for the first time in a year and I am considering going on a tour with the whole family. I have looked at a lot of options but have not been able to choose a good one.

Where do you usually go if you want to go on vacation or a weekend getaway? Do you go to a travel agent? I will be glad to hear your suggestions and ideas. Thank you all who responded.

personally, I prefer to do my own research and booking online.

Comment

It's awesome that you're finally getting a chance to go on vacation with your family! As for your question, I usually go to cruisetimetables to find good deals on cruises and vacation packages. They have some really sweet deals that could fit your budget and preferences.
      But if you're looking for something more specific, like a weekend getaway, you might want to check out Airbnb or VRBO. They have tons of cool options for rental homes and cabins, depending on what kind of vibe you're going for. As for travel agents, I think they can be helpful if you're not sure where to start or want some expert advice.
      Last edited by bellasm; 03-14-2023, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation