X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totoo
    replied
    Click on the link below for answers to questions on Canada immigration. There is also a section on this forum for U.S. immigration as well

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forum...?s=&forumid=33

Leave a comment:

• Totoo
    replied
    Click on the link below for answers to questions on Canada immigration. There is also a section on this forum for U.S. immigration as well

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forum...?s=&forumid=33

Leave a comment:

• Idrissa
    replied
    Thanks where could I find out more info?

Leave a comment:

• moondin
    replied
    US & Canadian immigration laws are completely seperate (though I think they should be inter-linked to prevent country shoppers) -- so getting a canadian visa is more then fine. In fact, getting a visa, gc's to Canada is way easier than the US.

-= nav =-

Leave a comment:

• Idrissa
    replied
    If my husband is waiting on a I-601 in his home country and had to file due to a 10 year bar can he get a Canadian visa to visit to see his first newborn son.He was not deported we went to his home to file.We have been told up to 6months by that office but 1 year to 2 year by others. Is thereanything we can do??

Leave a comment:

• Idrissa
    started a topic What can we do??

What can we do??

If my husband is waiting on a I-601 in his home country and had to file due to a 10 year bar can he get a Canadian visa to visit to see his first newborn son.He was not deported we went to his home to file.We have been told up to 6months by that office but 1 year to 2 year by others. Is thereanything we can do??
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney