Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guidance to integrate an AOL mail login account with Gmail

Aol Mail Sign in is a free email service that allows you to configure the email account on desktop email clients and mobile phones. But you need the mail.aol.com server settings to configure a POP or IMAP account.

Nice and interesting post. Thank You! For sharing such a great article. If you can't access your account and imagine you forgot your password and you don't know what to do then I know one blog about the play snake and get back to your account.

Comment

1. Open Gmail Settings: Log in to your Gmail account and click on the gear icon in the top-right corner to access the settings menu. Select "See all settings" from the dropdown.
      2. Go to the "Accounts and Import" Tab: In the Gmail settings, navigate to the "Accounts and Import" tab.
      3. Click on "Add a mail account": Under the "Check mail from other accounts" section, click on the "Add a mail account" option.
      4. Enter your AOL email address: In the popup window, enter your AOL email address and click on the "Next" button.
      5. Select "Import emails from my other account (POP3)": On the next screen, select the option "Import webmail nku edu from my other account (POP3)" and click "Next".
      6. Enter AOL Mail Account Information: In the "Username" field, enter your AOL email address. For the "Password" field, enter your AOL account password. Set the POP Server as "pop.aol.com" and the port as "995". Enable the "Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail" option. Click on the "Add Account" button.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation