Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get desk job ? Or home work

It seems impossible I kept trying and stopped applying a year ago . What are other ways to make money either at home ??
    My parents keep trying to force to me to get disability, screw that I want a job or something it’s not enough cash to survive on . They hate me enough to give my uncle a free Business and offer me noting … I got injured helping him too so couldn’t do it anymore..

Can’t do standing job due to back injury and knees bad

Hey there! Looking for a desk job or work from home opportunity? There are a lot of options out there, and the first step is to start searching!

Comment

A great place to start is on job search websites like newjobs4you.com, where you can find a wide variety of job openings, including remote work and desk jobs.

When it comes to applying for these jobs, it's important to make sure your resume and cover letter are tailored to the position and the company you're applying to. This will help you stand out from other applicants and increase your chances of being selected for an interview.

If you're looking for work from home opportunities, be sure to highlight any experience you have working remotely or any skills that make you a strong candidate for a virtual position.

Comment

Looking for a 7 seater car rental in Dubai? Look no further than Car Hire Dubai! With our large fleet of vehicles, we have the perfect car for your group or family.

No matter what your budget is, we have a 7 seater car to suit your needs. Whether you're looking for an economy car or a luxury SUV, we have you covered.

For the best rates on 7 seater car rentals in Dubai, book online now or contact us for more information.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation