X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greecrad Labor Certification Fees

Hello All,
    Can any one tell how much it would cost to file Labor Certification for Greencard(Employment based, NON-RIR). I am just interested in the fees for first step of GC, which is Labor Certification. Please tell me the fees including attorney charges.

Thanks in advance
    Murali

Hello All,
    Can any one tell how much it would cost to file Labor Certification for Greencard(Employment based, NON-RIR). I am just interested in the fees for first step of GC, which is Labor Certification. Please tell me the fees including attorney charges.

Thanks in advance
    Murali

Comment

I paid $1700 for the attorney to file using rir in New York,After the labor cert approved,i pay another $3500 for attorney and another $3505 for the immigration fee.
      Hope this would help.

Comment

There is no filing fee for the labor certification. The attorney fees will vary widely based on geographical location and complexity of the case. Of course, big cities like New York can charge $3000 to $5000 for a LC. As in all things, always shop around for an attorney, but do not sacrifice experience and ability to save a few bucks.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation