Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you go about filing for citizenship?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok what is the diffrence in a real perminate residence card and a fake one
    Turnen and Burnen the Competion away!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:
      Tomas is one of those dads and Willow has him wrapped very tight around her finger it ain't funny. and he is really good with her, plays with her does everything except change her diapers. he has only done 3 but if moves in here then that is going to change </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Once you create a new life. Is not an ending to your own life, yet a Beginning To a new one. The new teeny weeny life depends On You!!! To Fill Their soul With Laughter, Happiness, teachings, support!!! That teeny weeny Becomes Your life!! Support, Feed, Inject, Teach, Share, Laugh!!! Not an End To your Life, A Beginning Of A new Life You created To Share Yourself!!! A part of You, To continue!!!! Cannot survive without you!! Depends On you!!!
      MOM!!!!
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

MakeitRight Oh don't worry I don't look at her as being the end of my life. Just another chapert of my life that Iam overly thrilled about. I Love it when I walk into the room and at only 5 weeks old she gets this huge grin on her face and her eyes light up. I can't describe what it feels like.

I love being MOM and having her making her smile and attempt at laughing. Doing everything for her.

If anything she has made my life a hell of a lot better. and Iam not so crazy with my life now. riding unbroke horses and getting on Crazy horses just to see how long I can ride them out. I was hell on wheels and going to clubs and challenging people to drink off's and foam parties (which are very fun I highly recomend them)

But no more of that for me I have all the excitment right here at home. I love getting on my bed popping a movie in and lay her on the bed beside me and hold her.

I tell ya I can't get enough of it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:
          MakeitRight Oh don't worry I don't look at her as being the end of my life. Just another chapert of my life that Iam overly thrilled about. I Love it when I walk into the room and at only 5 weeks old she gets this huge grin on her face and her eyes light up. I can't describe what it feels like.

I love being MOM and having her making her smile and attempt at laughing. Doing everything for her.

If anything she has made my life a hell of a lot better. and Iam not so crazy with my life now. riding unbroke horses and getting on Crazy horses just to see how long I can ride them out. I was hell on wheels and going to clubs and challenging people to drink off's and foam parties (which are very fun I highly recomend them)

But no more of that for me I have all the excitment right here at home. I love getting on my bed popping a movie in and lay her on the bed beside me and hold her.

I tell ya I can't get enough of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great! .
          Look forward To watching That same movie over and over and over! they pick one and desire it!!!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

LOL I Know...

Comment

LOL I Know... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              Ok. get Used to It!!! MIR! OUT! ILW I took a liking to. behind the times, restrained, No words! LOL. Yet Has substance!!! Worthwhile!
              Has potential!!

Comment

car reverse parking camera with display price in india

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs