Alien Labor Certification... pending ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien Labor Certification... pending ?

The certification has been sent by my employer 1.5 year ago (a case numer has been given) and i would probably have to wait one more year to start the whole process. The last bill concerning the extension of H1b visa to a 'seventh year' talk about a a Labor certification pending. Does that mean that as soon as you have a case number this certification is considered pending or do we have to wait for the actuall process (advertising etc...) to consider it pending?

Thanks

The certification has been sent by my employer 1.5 year ago (a case numer has been given) and i would probably have to wait one more year to start the whole process. The last bill concerning the extension of H1b visa to a 'seventh year' talk about a a Labor certification pending. Does that mean that as soon as you have a case number this certification is considered pending or do we have to wait for the actuall process (advertising etc...) to consider it pending?

Thanks

Comment

Wow! I am about to start this process. Too bad to hear it takes this long. Did you advertise already? How is the process? Thanks

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation