Question for the Obama supporters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...on second thought this is a little overdone. I think the easter egg hunt is referring to the financial situation of the country. Water mellons do look like eggs don't they.

BTW: I made Power Member...yeah!!!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
      <span class="ev_code_RED">Wow. I had a hard time finding a pic of this . This mayor was an idiot for emailing this . How unprofessional. However, I do not see it as cause to resign.. does anyone else?</span>

UPDATE:* LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. (Feb. 27) - AP - The mayor of a small Southern California city says he will resign after being criticized for sharing an e-mail picture depicting the White House lawn planted with watermelons under the title "No Easter egg hunt this year."

Los Alamitos Mayor Dean Grose issued a statement Thursday saying he is sorry and will step down as mayor at Monday's City Council meeting.

Why is it when people use caricatures, cartoons and illustrations of things that are clearly construed as racially insensitive, they sheepishly grin and say they "didn't mean it as anything racial"?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!!! Where did you find that??? LOL!!!

Reminds me of a Birthday Gift I gave one of my closest Black friend awhile Back.

A watermelon!! He was Laughing hysterically as he called me his best A Hole Friend. Then I winked and told him It was Plugged and filled with Bacardi!!! I later received on my Birthday 5 bags Of Marshmallows!!! And The drink Of choice was White Russian That day, Provided by Him. LOL!!! People just Need To Get Along and Think Properly!!!
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

OMG, I love the new white house garden Know I know were to go to get some big watermellons. Darn there good.
        Turnen and Burnen the Competion away!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:
          OMG, I love the new white house garden Know I know were to go to get some big watermellons. Darn there good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

White house Soil Is Spoiled! Watermelons need River Sand! James River!!! Any river!!! 200 Plus pound watermelons Require Sand! Close To Water! / Makes Those green babies Juicy, Tasty, PERFECT!!!

Largest! Sweetest! Perfect melons! . Not Excluding Cantaloupes or Honey do Melons Approaching 80 Pounds! Sand, Close To water, Sunlight! OR!!! L.A. Strip and plenty of silicone!!! . Juicy Also! LOL.
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And no one alive today can claim any direct impact from what people did hundreds of years ago. Neither those guilty or victims are around anymore. To continually apologize for those transgressions is getting old. And it was perfectly legal at the time. Upheld by the supreme court. Just the same as killing babies is today. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            Actually Davdah, that is not exactly true. Look at the Chinatowns in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, and Houston, Little Saigon in Los Angeles and Washington DC, among other areas, Little Havana in Miami, and I can go on and on. Or how about the 100th infantry battalion, 442nd regimental team, the Tuskogee airmen, the 9th and 10th US Calvary, or the WWII memorial that gave special attention to the internment camps during WWII.

The problem is that it is still going on today and some groups just have not learned from history. Although the ethnic group may have changed, is still should not happen in today's age where ignorance is more harmful than eating salmonella infested chicken, unfortunately.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

i didnt voted obama<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
              Obama is giving a billion dollars of American taxpayers money to Gaza; there is no doubt whatsoever that this money will fund terrorist operations on American soil.

How do you feel about this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:
                OMG, I love the new white house garden Know I know were to go to get some big watermellons. Darn there good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

White house Soil Is Spoiled! Watermelons need River Sand! James River!!! Any river!!! 200 Plus pound watermelons Require Sand! Close To Water! / Makes Those green babies Juicy, Tasty, PERFECT!!!

Largest! Sweetest! Perfect melons! . Not Excluding Cantaloupes or Honey do Melons Approaching 80 Pounds! Sand, Close To water, Sunlight! OR!!! L.A. Strip and plenty of silicone!!! . Juicy Also! LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not always I grow mellons every year and I have some of the biggest and sweetest around here. I have very good soil and I mix in good fresh chicken mess and horse mess. Since I do have a endless supply here at my house.

I'll send ya some if ya like. ya might not like the smell but ya love the veggies and fruit ya can grow in it.
                Turnen and Burnen the Competion away!

Comment

Z Has a Way with words !!!! LOLOL!!!

Comment

And, Who the H E L L scrapes Chicken P O O To fertilize With???? We had over 400 Chickens!!! who did You find To SCRAPE the Chicken house???? LOL.
                    P.S. Chicken P O O better suited for Tomatos with Its high acid content. Questionable For YOUR MELONS!!! Got any Picts?????

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

Largest! Sweetest! Perfect melons! . Not Excluding Cantaloupes or Honey do Melons Approaching 80 Pounds! Sand, Close To water, Sunlight! OR!!! L.A. Strip and plenty of silicone!!! . Juicy Also! LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not always I grow mellons every year and I have some of the biggest and sweetest around here. I have very good soil and I mix in good fresh chicken mess and horse mess. Since I do have a endless supply here at my house.

I'll send ya some if ya like. ya might not like the smell but ya love the veggies and fruit ya can grow in it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you have sandy soil, you could grow Asparagus (white Asparagus). These babies are rare in this country and oh so good. They bring you 10-12 bucks per pound easily. All you get here is the green variety, which is not really good.

Is the White House Lawn sandy - does anyone know. I am going to write to Obama suggesting the Asparagus. I am a genius!
                      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

I'll send ya some if ya like. ya might not like the smell but ya love the veggies and fruit ya can grow in it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you have sandy soil, you could grow Asparagus (white Asparagus). These babies are rare in this country and oh so good. They bring you 10-12 bucks per pound easily. All you get here is the green variety, which is not really good.

Is the White House Lawn sandy - does anyone know. I am going to write to Obama suggesting the Asparagus. I am a genius! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The topic is Melons!!! Care To Share??????

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                          Probably more interested in cucumbers, LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah, I hate cucumbers, but don't tell anybody. But....it just occurred to me...you're a bad!

Comment

• Actually Zucchini Is The secret Veg. Of The lady's! . Cucumbers Came Close many years ago. Zucchini Was The Preference vegetable!!!
                            NOTE; stay away from The Zucchini isle In the grocery Store!!! .

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                              Actually Zucchini Is The secret Veg. Of The lady's! . Cucumbers Came Close many years ago. Zucchini Was The Preference vegetable!!!
                              NOTE; stay away from The Zucchini isle In the grocery Store!!! . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

....he, he and just how would you know???

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                                Actually Zucchini Is The secret Veg. Of The lady's! . Cucumbers Came Close many years ago. Zucchini Was The Preference vegetable!!!
                                NOTE; stay away from The Zucchini isle In the grocery Store!!! . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

....he, he and just how would you know??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Have Lady Inside Info!!! Experience!

Can fool some of The people some Of The Time, Cant Fool (ALL) Of the people All Of The Time! Inside Information.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation