Question for the Obama supporters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:
    easier said then done with this one LOL.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Multitask. Including thee occasional devil Child!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

How do you do it?

Luckly i will just have the one in another 4 weeks. and I will not be watching the demonic satanic child anytime soon thank god.
      Turnen and Burnen the Competion away!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:
        How do you do it?

Luckly i will just have the one in another 4 weeks. and I will not be watching the demonic satanic child anytime soon thank god. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Diversification! Humor! understanding! Self Control and self respect! children of all cultures Are Pure If caught Soon enough. contribute Off The wall!!! make it Different, Make It interesting! Maintain control! Even if You do Not necessarily approve!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
          A9 started a thread about the Post/Monkey cartoon. I would love to find out what the guy's intentions where behind that cartoon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          The joke was (according to the cartoonist) that a psychotic chimp (the same that ripped the woman's face off) was responsible for writing the "stimulus" bill. Of course, Al Sharpton immediately jumped onto his "You're All Racists" pulpit and away we go. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Finally one of the sane poster agrees with me. Great minds think alike </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is insane! I agree with Al Sharpton, the chimp issue in Connecticut cannot possibly linked to the stimmulus. It's the word stimmulus, that makes it racist, because the stimmulus was written by the president. Chimps don't write stimulus acts and presidents are no chimps.

The cartoonist f'd up big time and deserves the criticism. The Post is boulevard press and not worthy to be read PERIOD!!!
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            He wants chicken? Give me one of these. Who ever eats who is the winner.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW I am stunt! They have teeth like that? Scissors and K-9s and all? More proof that dinosaurs excisted.
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

This is insane! I agree with Al Sharpton, the chimp issue in Connecticut cannot possibly linked to the stimmulus. It's the word stimmulus, that makes it racist, because the stimmulus was written by the president. Chimps don't write stimulus acts and presidents are no chimps.

The cartoonist f'd up big time and deserves the criticism. The Post is boulevard press and not worthy to be read PERIOD!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              K, you're joking, right? President Bush was compared with a chimp every other day!

How quickly memories seem to fade.
              --------------------
              "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:

The cartoonist f'd up big time and deserves the criticism. The Post is boulevard press and not worthy to be read PERIOD!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                K, you're joking, right? President Bush was compared with a chimp every other day!

How quickly memories seem to fade. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Show me one article/writing/anything where Bush was compared with a chimp. Please!

Comment

Challenge accepted!

People's Exhibit A: http://www.bushorchimp.com/

People's Exhibit B: http://politicalhumor.about.co...hchimplookalikes.htm

People's Exhibit C: http://totallylookslike.com/2008/07/15/george-bush/

Should I carry on? There's a lot more out there.

-----
                  Edit: Oh! Oh! The Favorite site of Liberals everywhere has People's Exhibit D: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...dy-reve_b_63515.html
                  --------------------
                  "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Yeah. That's more than one.

Game. Set. And match.
                    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Challenge accepted!

People's Exhibit A: http://www.bushorchimp.com/

People's Exhibit B: http://politicalhumor.about.co...hchimplookalikes.htm

People's Exhibit C: http://totallylookslike.com/2008/07/15/george-bush/

Should I carry on? There's a lot more out there.

-----
                      Edit: Oh! Oh! The Favorite site of Liberals everywhere has People's Exhibit D: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...dy-reve_b_63515.html </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK you got me! You proofed me wrong...I concede in that Bush's stupid looks were compared to a chimp.

However, that now tells me that the cartoonist was wrong still. And it looks like black people/democrats (me included) are more proud than the republican people and do take exception to the president being portrait as a chimp - not to mention the manner in which that particular chimp was extinguished.

Summa summarum - I still agree with Al Sharpton!

Comment

What an ignorant fool. He simply sees what he wants. Facts do not matter. Its all about race. That is a true racist. There was no reference to Obama, whatsoever, in the cartoon. These ignorant baboons do not even KNOW that the President does not write the laws of this country. Their lack of such basic knowledge of our laws demonstrates their complete ignorance and their opinions are completely worthless and should be discarded. Learn the facts. Learn about how government works. Learn history. Learn economics. Learn Science. Otherwise, your opinion should be discarded and treated with the contempt it deserves.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                          What an ignorant fool. He simply sees what he wants. Facts do not matter. Its all about race. That is a true racist. There was no reference to Obama, whatsoever, in the cartoon. These ignorant baboons do not even KNOW that the President does not write the laws of this country. Their lack of such basic knowledge of our laws demonstrates their complete ignorance and their opinions are completely worthless and should be discarded. Learn the facts. Learn about how government works. Learn history. Learn economics. Learn Science. Otherwise, your opinion should be discarded and treated with the contempt it deserves. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, if he (the cartoonist) intended to express all these facts, I think he should have written and published a dissertation rather than try to express all that it in a cartoon.

He is the primitive one!!!

Comment

<span class="ev_code_RED">Wow. I had a hard time finding a pic of this . This mayor was an idiot for emailing this . How unprofessional. However, I do not see it as cause to resign.. does anyone else?</span>

UPDATE:* LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. (Feb. 27) - AP - The mayor of a small Southern California city says he will resign after being criticized for sharing an e-mail picture depicting the White House lawn planted with watermelons under the title "No Easter egg hunt this year."

Los Alamitos Mayor Dean Grose issued a statement Thursday saying he is sorry and will step down as mayor at Monday's City Council meeting.

Why is it when people use caricatures, cartoons and illustrations of things that are clearly construed as racially insensitive, they sheepishly grin and say they "didn't mean it as anything racial"?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                              <span class="ev_code_RED">Wow. I had a hard time finding a pic of this . This mayor was an idiot for emailing this . How unprofessional. However, I do not see it as cause to resign.. does anyone else?</span>

UPDATE:* LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. (Feb. 27) - AP - The mayor of a small Southern California city says he will resign after being criticized for sharing an e-mail picture depicting the White House lawn planted with watermelons under the title "No Easter egg hunt this year."

Los Alamitos Mayor Dean Grose issued a statement Thursday saying he is sorry and will step down as mayor at Monday's City Council meeting.

Why is it when people use caricatures, cartoons and illustrations of things that are clearly construed as racially insensitive, they sheepishly grin and say they "didn't mean it as anything racial"?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, on the one hand, it could be they don't have the guts to admit....sheepishly grin and try to get away with it or come up with some cheap comparison like, how many times have the Irish and Polish been subjected to this? On the other hand, it could be they just don't know...they just never paid attention to racism, because they have never been subject to it and actually think it doesn't exist or that whatever is being said is blown out of proportion.

We just recently had some public official resign also because of some racially tainted email that he sent. I like that the majority of the American People assert pressure and unity to weed these unwanted people out.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                                If the president were Irish and instead of water mellons it were beer bottles would there be resignations? I doubt it. A lot of laughing I bet.

This just goes to show that racism is being used as a crutch. Via overblown sensitivity and overstated intent of the comment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But Davdah, I think being Irish or Polish is a nationality (foreign vs. homegrown) and not a skin color. It is exceptable for one country to make fun of the other, but not exceptable to make fun of its own once depressed people.

JMHO!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation