Question for the Obama supporters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Well. The Irish were famous for their potatoes and many people have some Irish in them. They deserve some credit for it. Eggs are part of it too. A popular side dish in asian culture. Mayonnaise came from the French. Onions are thought to have originated in Iran.

Your salad is therefor an Irish, Asian, French, Iranian, American dish. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will call it Worldly Dish, made in America!

I am bored!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      From Obama to SOM picking up Ipers on 5th to a bit.chy market to egg salad. I think that about covers everything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope. You left out the chicken - lol.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">LOL - someone mention chicken???????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mmmmmm.....

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's Chinese Food! Chinese people eat dog and cat and evertime I see a Chinese dish I think about how the cut up bread and ball up every meat. You never know what you eat.

Don't we have anything made in America! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep!

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
          Chicken is the only conversation topic Proud can handle. Oh well. Wait, no! Also potato salad topic. That's an improvement! I just bought an American Potato Salad yesterday. It was made of ... potatoes, mayo, and a few other things. Potato salad tastes good. Yumm... What else.
          Back to chicken topic.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A9 started a thread about the Post/Monkey cartoon. I would love to find out what the guy's intentions where behind that cartoon.
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

ok

Comment

YAWNNNN!

Just finally catching up. glad To see everyone Is wide Awake a Bushy Tailed this evening. And still contributing Interesting content.

That Chinese Dish looks like general toes Chicken??? are They really Old generals toes???

Irish Potato salad,
              Is that the one made with mayo? Or mustard?? Both are Yummy.

Orrrr??? Chocolate Soup anyone?? = Blood Soup.
              balut = Rotten egg, half developed chicken inside. Or In Korea We can all Experience 'DEAD DOG RESTAURANT" Yes real name. and Yes real dead dogs!

This Has been an attempt To maintain Ones 'DIET" by Extreme method!
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                Chicken is the only conversation topic Proud can handle. Oh well. Wait, no! Also potato salad topic. That's an improvement! I just bought an American Potato Salad yesterday. It was made of ... potatoes, mayo, and a few other things. Potato salad tastes good. Yumm... What else.

A9 started a thread about the Post/Monkey cartoon. I would love to find out what the guy's intentions where behind that cartoon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which one? I'll add it to my report. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not the professor who will cave into some blackmailing.
                If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Let us both start the thread about s.e.x.

Comment

A9 started a thread about the Post/Monkey cartoon. I would love to find out what the guy's intentions where behind that cartoon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    The joke was (according to the cartoonist) that a psychotic chimp (the same that ripped the woman's face off) was responsible for writing the "stimulus" bill. Of course, Al Sharpton immediately jumped onto his "You're All Racists" pulpit and away we go.
                    --------------------
                    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:
                      The joke was (according to the cartoonist) that a psychotic chimp (the same that ripped the woman's face off) was responsible for writing the "stimulus" bill. Of course, Al Sharpton immediately jumped onto his "You're All Racists" pulpit and away we go. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Finally one of the sane poster agrees with me. Great minds think alike

Comment

Darn I have not been on in a few days and look at all yall. Crazy Crazy.

SOM you love pissing people off don't ya but **** most are funny as can be. Keep it up and can't wait to see what you come up with next

OH don't mention chicken I just had to baby sit a 9 yr old red headed freckled faced pale skin demon child from H-E-L-L and that is all he wanted was Chicken and Pizza I can't stand it any more

NOOOOOO MORE CHICKEN
                        Turnen and Burnen the Competion away!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:

SOM you love pissing people off don't ya but **** most are funny as can be. Keep it up and can't wait to see what you come up with next

OH don't mention chicken I just had to baby sit a 9 yr old red headed freckled faced pale skin demon child from H-E-L-L and that is all he wanted was Chicken and Pizza I can't stand it any more

NOOOOOO MORE CHICKEN </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHAAAAAAATTTT???? No mac and Cheese??? They Must really Be demon child!!!
                          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:

WHAAAAAAATTTT???? No mac and Cheese??? They Must really Be demon child!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOPE unless its chicken tenders/nuggets or pizza he don't like it and won't eat it. and all he drinks are cokes and tea and so he is always hyper and he tries to tell you what to do. OHH if he was my kid I would knock his head clean off his shoulders what happend to parents teaching there children respect, yes mam no mam yes sir no sir. now its what or why or ohhh okkkk.

They have no respect at all and that is one of the things that is wrong with this country.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

WHAAAAAAATTTT???? No mac and Cheese??? They Must really Be demon child!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOPE unless its chicken tenders/nuggets or pizza he don't like it and won't eat it. and all he drinks are cokes and tea and so he is always hyper and he tries to tell you what to do. OHH if he was my kid I would knock his head clean off his shoulders what happend to parents teaching there children respect, yes mam no mam yes sir no sir. now its what or why or ohhh okkkk.

They have no respect at all and that is one of the things that is wrong with this country. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Forced to adapt! If from certain cultures? Must place Piece of fried Chicken or a slice of watermelon On the bed, . Easy!!!

Others require The Smell Of rice being cooked to Sooth!

Some require a shot of whiskey.

Others yet have the need For something provocative before bedding down.

Let me Think??? red head and freckles???? Soft Air gun In 2 minute competition Shooting birds Outside before bedtime.

EASY!!! just gotta know what They Need!

every Culture and Race has Its weakness!!!
                              only when We Can laugh about ourselves and the stereotypes, do we truly become HUMAN!!!

Comment

easier said then done with this one LOL....

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed