Question for the Obama supporters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IP lets meet on 34th and 5th in one hour; I will be there. I DARE you to show up !!!!
    I bet you won't you piece of white trash !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      Good catch fellow rethug, LOL. I didn't even notice that grandiose exclamation. So! What has he done for us lately. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think there's a song about that. MIR's homework assignment - lol! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DEAR GOD!!! You Have Any clue What I Already tend with daily???? More homework????? . I Do the work Of 5!!!
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
        Good catch fellow rethug, LOL. I didn't even notice that grandiose exclamation. So! What has he done for us lately. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think there's a song about that. MIR's homework assignment - lol! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DEAR GOD!!! You Have Any clue What I Already tend with daily???? More homework????? . I Do the work Of 5!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I gave you another assignment to keep you in the game - lol! You are a toughie.

Comment

You didn't show up !!!! Coward !!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
            Proud, you're asking me what the President has done? You haven't been following the news?
            Of course not. You prefer to remain in your preferred state of ignorance. It's where you've been for the past 50 or so years of your pathetic life.
            You haven't heard of closing Guantanamo, banning torture, reversal on energy policy (focus on green technologies), about the Children's Health Insurance Reauthorization Act, the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act (as a woman you should be cheering him on but you're not because of your thuggish oblivious ignorance), not mentioning the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
            Coming on the agenda are LGBT issue reversal, and Stem Cell research progress, and of course Healthcare.
            And that is ALL in his first 30 days in the Office!!!

Ask not what the country can do for you... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ask not what the country can do for you... So why are you all Libtards beggar begging for government to bail you out, provide free housing, free money, free healthcare, free, free, free, free, free, free.....LOL well by definition of Libtard it all explains it clearly.
            If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Please list what Obama has done to reverse the damage? I have seen no evidence of any reversal yet. However, I also know it's too soon to expect a miracle. I'm just wondering what I'm missing? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here is what Obama has done, to LIBTARDS this is an accomplishment

1) Authorized murders of innocent babies all over the world.
              2) Funding to kill innocent babies who dare to come out in this world and challenge his faulty, filthy, deceptive practices.
              3) Murdering prosperity of America and its capitalist foundation.
              4) Instilling fear inside weak Americans heart by using words like "Catastrophe" etc.
              5) Lying and backstabbing Americans to gain power by telling people he will not tolerate Lobbyists yet nominates several of them to high posts like Geithner, etc
              6) Hiring his buddies who are criminals and not paying taxes to high position and incharge of those agencies who are responsible to carry the law. So essentially he is sending the message that Americans who obey and follow the laws will be pay the price.
              7) Socializing our country and taking the control of businesses like Banking, Auto, next in line will be Airline, Healthcare, Other Manufacturing.
              8) Preaches of public school system yet sends his own children to private schools.
              9) Authorizing freedom of terrorists who are hell bent on murdering Americans and others who are not Muslims at the cost of US Tax Payers.
              10) Punishing people who pay mortgages on time by keeping there interest rates higher but rewarding irresponsible acts of those who went outside their purchasing power to fulfill self gratification by providing government subsidies and lower interest rates.
              11) Rewarding liberal fat as.s.es who chose not to work by giving more unemployment and punishing people who work harder by taxing them more.
              12......The list goes on and on but in short AMERICA is KILLED by these LIBTARDS.....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">LOL - someone mention chicken???????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mmmmmm.....

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Chicken....

Comment

STOP being so mean - Davdah! You are a good guy - live up to it!

Das ist ein Befehl!
                    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Someone said chicken so a contribution is mandatory, LOL.

One thing I would like to know though. Ipers made the claim that my taxes would not be increased. Ok, I don't have a PHD in math but.

How can everyone's taxes either be lowered or left alone? The spending will be increased. Call it what you will. Investment, pork, stimulus. It's still tax dollars being used to pay for something. A lot more than what we have. And to top it off he is saying the debt will be cut in half within a few years.

More going out. Less coming in. That seems like a recipe for bankruptcy. Or is he going to ramp up those printing presses? Is that how he is going to increase property values? By causing run away inflation. It won't work. We need some inflation but not the Jimmie Carter version we had in the mid 70's. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I have time, I am going to look at all that stuff. In the meantime, I trust him. Let's wait until he does the budget, he is slashing stuff that doesn't work. He is creating more jobs, that will create more taxes. It makes sense to me. In order to get anywhere, one has to invest..... Well, the way he is lowering taxes, is by sending everyone a check. That is also stimulating the economy. Everyone will be paying taxes from that.

I don't think we have to be afraid. I think we have (for once) an intelligent person at the helm.

I was beaming with pride yeasterday.
                      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

I don't think the economy buys it. The dow is plunging as we speak. Uggh. Its only been 15 minutes and we're down nearly 100 points. And it ain't a republican thing. The market knows no politics. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's all the scared republicans selling off, probably shipping funds off-shore! I don't know, I am not a big investor in the stock market, but hasn't the Dow opened negative during Bush's term? Let's see what it does during the day. Maybe its just people restructuring stuff. Who knows?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                          Someone said chicken so a contribution is mandatory, LOL.

One thing I would like to know though. Ipers made the claim that my taxes would not be increased. Ok, I don't have a PHD in math but.

How can everyone's taxes either be lowered or left alone? The spending will be increased. Call it what you will. Investment, pork, stimulus. It's still tax dollars being used to pay for something. A lot more than what we have. And to top it off he is saying the debt will be cut in half within a few years.

More going out. Less coming in. That seems like a recipe for bankruptcy. Or is he going to ramp up those printing presses? Is that how he is going to increase property values? By causing run away inflation. It won't work. We need some inflation but not the Jimmie Carter version we had in the mid 70's. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I have time, I am going to look at all that stuff. In the meantime, I trust him. Let's wait until he does the budget, he is slashing stuff that doesn't work. He is creating more jobs, that will create more taxes. It makes sense to me. In order to get anywhere, one has to invest..... Well, the way he is lowering taxes, is by sending everyone a check. That is also stimulating the economy. Everyone will be paying taxes from that.

I don't think we have to be afraid. I think we have (for once) an intelligent person at the helm.

I was beaming with pride yeasterday. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a joke? A person who can hardly spell Yesterday correctly has audacity to determine Obama as an intelligent person. That really scares me. God help America, which will go down the tube because of Obama.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">LOL - someone mention chicken???????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mmmmmm.....

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's Chinese Food! Chinese people eat dog and cat and evertime I see a Chinese dish I think about how the cut up bread and ball up every meat. You never know what you eat.

Don't we have anything made in America!

Comment

Prepared by illegal Chinese Americans, LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does a dish prepared in America of all American grown/bought ingredients still need to be called Chinese? I sometimes wonder when I make potato salad isn't that American potato salad now.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                                Prepared by illegal Chinese Americans, LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does a dish prepared in America of all American grown/bought ingredients still need to be called Chinese? I sometimes wonder when I make potato salad isn't that American potato salad now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it depends on how you prepare it. There are many varieties of potato salad.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation