Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green card renewal

Hey guys, my permanent residency green card is expiring in August. I found my last I-90 application and since nothing has changed expect the dates I figured I could fill out the new application which is almost exact with the same information that was approved last time, expect change the dates of submission. That would save some para-legal doing it and being charged. Do you agree?

Hey guys, my permanent residency green card is expiring in August. I found my last I-90 application and since nothing has changed expect the dates I figured I could fill out the new application which is almost exact with the same information that was approved last time, expect change the dates of submission. That would save some para-legal doing it and being charged. Do you agree?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

You can actually e-file the I-90 through the USCIS website now, Bob. It saves even more time and stress!
        The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Have you considered citizenship?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs