Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Visitor Visa

I am a Canadian parmanent resident applying for a US visitor visa. I went to USA as a F1 student back in 1992 finished my studies and went back home in 1998. Then my family (wife and daughter)and myself became Canadian resident since last March 2003. I am only travelling to USA not my wife and daughter.

The main visa requirement is that I have to show ties in Canada which will justify my return back from USA. I am currently working for my uncle's retail store. Beside showing the followings documents, what other documents/proof you would suggest that will verify my return.(which I would anyway)

1. Apartment lease
    2. Bank statement
    3. A letter of invitation from my brother in USA.
    4. A letter of employment from my uncle.
    5. A written statement from me to the US counselor stating that I will be back for my wife and daughter.

Thanks.

I am a Canadian parmanent resident applying for a US visitor visa. I went to USA as a F1 student back in 1992 finished my studies and went back home in 1998. Then my family (wife and daughter)and myself became Canadian resident since last March 2003. I am only travelling to USA not my wife and daughter.

The main visa requirement is that I have to show ties in Canada which will justify my return back from USA. I am currently working for my uncle's retail store. Beside showing the followings documents, what other documents/proof you would suggest that will verify my return.(which I would anyway)

1. Apartment lease
    2. Bank statement
    3. A letter of invitation from my brother in USA.
    4. A letter of employment from my uncle.
    5. A written statement from me to the US counselor stating that I will be back for my wife and daughter.

Thanks.

Comment

Mohan,

Could you respond to this.

Thanks

Comment

Hi: Frahman:

You have already listed what is needed to get the visa.
        Best of Luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed