Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writing at a local university

I actually teach freshman writing at a local university, so I'll give you some of the tips I give my own students:

Using the first person (I/We) is ABSOLUTELY OK. High school teachers banish it from their classrooms, but university-level writing embraces it. The key is to not make the paper about you. Instead, say things like "I will argue..."/"I will show..." and let your argument take center stage.

It's the same with me. When I needed to write a 40+ page thesis such services helped me cope with the task in the shortest possible time. I like their pricing policy and the quality of the work done. I will definitely apply to them again.

Comment

Hello, I've had a similar problem and would highly recommend https://drainexpress.ca/how-to-fix-t...inage-problem/. They were courteous and on time. They explained what they were going to do and completed the work. They cleaned up afterwards and provided some information to avoid these drain blockages in the future.

Comment

As you guys are talking about teaching writing skills it reminds me of the best source of essay writing form where last month i got help to write my essay when it was only 2 days remaining in the submission of that essay and they helped me a lot to complete that essay at time. you can also get help from them to complete any kind of essay writing. Thank you.

https://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...-papers-169365

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed