Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your income insurable in Ireland?

The best way to find out if your income is insurable is to speak to one of our advisers. They will be able to give you a free and no obligation quote for the policy that best suits your needs.

Is my income insurable?

Is my income insurable? In order to be insurable, you must have a regular income. This means that your salary is fixed and predictable – for example if you work full-time Monday through Friday, in a permanent position and receive a paycheck every two weeks.

If you are self-employed or have an irregular income (for example, if you work on commission or get paid per project), then unfortunately your income will not be insurable under Irish law.

How much will it cost me?

The cost of the policy depends on your salary, age and health profile. If you are in a higher income bracket you’ll pay less than someone who earns a lower salary. The same goes for age: older people will have to pay more for their income protection insurance policies.

Your premiums may be affected by certain factors such as the nature of your work or if there is any special risk associated with it (for example, construction workers would typically face higher premiums due to the dangers involved).

Hilton Garden Inn is an American chain of mid-priced, limited, or focused service hotels owned by Hilton Worldwide. Get a delicious Hilton Garden Inn Breakfast Menu for sure. hilton garden inn breakfast

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation