Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cryptocurrency Thread

What do you think of cryto? Is it worth investing in crypto right now?

Cryptocurrency may be a good investment if you are willing to accept it is a high risk gamble which could pay off – but also that there is a strong chance you could lose all of your money. Prices of cryptocurrencies including bitcoin have been falling in 2022 amid a worldwide crypto price crash.
    Last edited by luckyon; 09-12-2022, 04:47 AM.

Comment

It is quite profitable! I started small crypto business recently. I see a lot of potential for cryptos that provide smart contract functionality (ethereum).

Comment

Oh, hello guys. I also believe that you need to try some cryptocurrency applications, for example read more information about different crypto games right there as I hope that it will be reliable and useful for you there. I have always wanted to try something like that and I hope that you will like it too.

Comment

What are the ways of making money in the field of cryptocurrencies and so on? I would be happy to read and possibly respond to your comments.

Comment

Hi. Thank you for this interesting question. If we talk in general about making money from cryptocurrency, it's quite difficult. But it is difficult only for those who don't understand anything in this sphere and hope for luck. Yes, luck also plays a role in cryptocurrency, but you should not rely only on it. There are different types of earnings: trading, cryptocurrency stacking, nodes and so on. I think the best and less risky is nodes, namely ethereum node. With nodes you can participate in different kinds of projects at the very beginning, before listing on the exchange. You can get certain bonuses for nodes. It can be things, NTFs, or money.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation