X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saleenajohnz
    replied
    Diamond earrings are an excellent gift idea, and I'm sure your mother would love them. However, diamond earrings can be quite expensive, so if you're looking for a more affordable option, you might want to consider Dior Earrings. They are made with high-quality metals and excellent craftsmanship, designed to look and feel like the original Dior Earrings, but at a fraction of the cost.

Leave a comment:

• FREEDDAWG
    replied
    When I saw the pave diamond stud earrings on one of the websites, I remembered asking my mother for the same exact earrings. I was about 8 years old at the time. Yes, fashion doesn't stand still, it moves in a spiral. Wear these earrings not necessarily only with dresses, you can and with jeans quite chic looks. Beautifully shiny, looks neat in the ear. I could not find any imperfections. Checked the fit of the stones - it is good. I did not see any glue stains on the item. All parts are attached evenly and accurately.

Leave a comment:

• MrJhonson
    started a topic Diamond earrings as a gift

Diamond earrings as a gift

My mother loves stud earrings, I'm thinking, maybe I should give her a nice and unexpected gift like diamond earrings?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney