Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chargeback process

Do you know how the chargeback process works? What happens first, does the customer go to the bank or does the customer go to the store with a complaint? How to prevent such chargebacks.

The client goes straight to the bank and then there are complications. Usually normal customers resolve issues through you. That is, a request to the online store, what they do not like and then decide whether to return the money or exchange goods.

Comment

Otherwise, I take it everything is solved by disputes through the bank or something else? I would like to learn more about this so that when my business expands I don't lose my profits

Comment

The refund process is complicated, the bank addresses you on behalf of the client. When returning a payment, you are required to pay a commission, these are additional costs on your part. Here is a detailed description of the chargeback process https://chargebackhit.com/blog/what-is-a-chargeback/ be sure to read the article, it will help you save a significant part of your profits in the future if you understand all the methods to prevent chargebacks.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation