Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fog Light and Reversing Light

Very rare still in the box are the red rear fog lights NOS Hella and transparent reversing lights, both chrome-plated. The kit includes instructions for switching on, connecting and mounting with a date code of June 24, 1968. The price is 145 euros + delivery.

It’s a pity the lights are sold… maybe you know another place I can get them from? Maybe an online shop or just a person who sells them? If yes, please DM me, and I would be really grateful for help here!
    I’ve been looking for such lights to fit them with my new interior LEDs strip light from vont.com. I want my car to look like it has some neon source of light inside. My favorite aesthetic is steampunk, and that’s why I try to create a mixture of different styles and designs to make something entirely new and beautiful in its way. I’ve been looking for similar lights for a long time. Whenever I find something I need, it is either too expensive or already sold.

Comment

The fog light and reversing light are very important parts of your car's safety. They come in handy when you need to find a dark place in the dark, or need to turn around while driving on a road with low visibility. Here you check this ronselighting.com and learn more new things about led light. Fog lights and reversing lights are the most important parts of a car. They are meant to be used by other cars when visibility is poor.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation