Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please,share H1 stamping experience?

Anyone,guys! Please share your on H1 stamping in your home contries!I've been here for a while and realy need to go there and have a discent wedding with my LPR husband with my beloved back there. I'd appreciate your sharing experiences or heard something on the subject!

Anyone,guys! Please share your on H1 stamping in your home contries!I've been here for a while and realy need to go there and have a discent wedding with my LPR husband with my beloved back there. I'd appreciate your sharing experiences or heard something on the subject!

Comment

Nobody?!

Comment

Hi Lilly. I posted earlier about my wife's situation. She is still waiting for her visa to be issued 4 months after being fingerprinted at the embassy. FBI is very backlogged with these background checks. No one can tell me when this will finally get resolved.

What I don't know is whether this kind of scrutiny is happening to all non-immigrant visa holders or just some of them.

anyone have a comment?

Comment

Thank you, I remember you. I heard also of rejected H1 visas. It sounds spooky! Can you, please tell me what is your status here?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation