Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many more people have to die Mr. Obama????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    You quoted me, SOM. I can't get out of my own country - lol! I have no other country to run off to.
    There are 167 other countries !!! GETT OUT OF MINE !!

AMERICA ! LOVE IT OR GET THE F OUT !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You daft? This is my country!!!!!!! You make me sad that you share citizenship with me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is NOT your country !!!! Get out !!! You are not a true American and never will be !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    This is not funny SOM and has never been and will never will be. You are not in a position to demand anything, tell anyone, or insist on anyone doing anything.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

SOM: O captain of a sinking ship, sole remaining xenophobe, may you drown in your own venom.

Comment

I hope dragonlady's kidneys fail.

Comment

Kidney For sale!!

100K. get it while Its Hot!!!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
            Kidney For sale!!

Hmmm. Does anyone want your kidney?

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
              Kidney For sale!!

Hmmm. Does anyone want your kidney? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hurrayyyy!!! a bidder!!
              1 Is still Good!!! . Goes right through Anyway! What do I need it for?? LOL.
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

No, hunny. I have both kidneys - don't need yours!

Comment

Excuse Please,

The Neighborhood friday night crew Thing. Maryland Thing I suppose? Not Like The Commonwealth!!! . I Choose the 5th with a smile!!!

Comment

Well, enjoy Maryland this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                      Well, enjoy Maryland this weekend.
                      Good Group!

Comment

I've had a problem with one of my feet. Been seeing a podiatrist and finally got back on my treadmmill tonight. Glory days - lol!!!!!!

Comment

Excellent site, keep up the good work. I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks,
                          A definite great read…
                          search engine optimisation edinburgh--search engine optimisation edinburgh

Comment

Jeez, Obama does exactly what most Repubs wanted, send 30k troops to Afghanistan and continue the "War on Terror" while all some here can do is blame him for the H1N1 flu!
                            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation