X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for the resume

Before you post your resume, check it against the following points:

Check your resume for grammatical and lexical errors. Ask a friend to read your resume before submitting it or use an online spell-checker;
    Present job descriptions should include present tense verbs: working, designing, managing;
    Previous jobs should have past tense verbs;
    all resumes should have the same narrative style, and the same goes for abbreviations - if you used abbreviations somewhere, use them throughout the text (although it is better to refuse abbreviations and write the names in full);
    the format of the resume should be easy to read (large margins, not a small font, but not too large a font, sufficient line spacing, etc.);
    use good quality white paper for the printed version;
    the resume should fit on one page, two pages at most;
    If necessary, you should be able to verify all of the information you include on your resume.

I lived with my parents for a long time, so I didn't have to worry about jobs and stuff. But recently, I realized that it is high time for me to get a job and move out of my parents' house. As I wrote above, I'm not good at it all, and I had no idea how to write a resume for an upcoming job interview. A friend of mine advised me to write my resume using Free Resume Builder at https://www.gotresumebuilder.com/ . Now I can finally get a job.

Comment

A resume is a very important document when you are looking for a job. This is the garage door repair seal beach main document that you have submitted when you are applying for a job. It contains all the basic things about yourself like your education, interests, achievements, etc. It's a very valuable document and prepares it carefully with experts' help.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation