Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner skateboard advice

My son has shown an interest in skateboarding and he has a birthday coming up so I would like to get him aboard.

To start with, it’ll be just up and down the garden but I’d imagine he’ll go to the local skate parks when they reopen.

I know nothing about skateboarding so what should I look for and in what kind of price range?

Any links to specific offers/deals would be appreciated on beginner skateboard

The first thing you need to decide is what kind of skateboarding do you want to do, there are many types of skateboarding including street, skateparks, longboarding. Understanding what you want to get out of your skateboard will help you choose the right type of board. If you are looking for skates under 100 then check out inlineskatejudge website, they will help you decide on the right board for you

Comment

Children were really interested in playing with skating shoes. Many of them have Peter Veres skating practices at their school level of education. The main thing you have to need for that is balancing. Through keep practicing, you can achieve these. Good to see the devices you have shared here for beginners.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation