Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welding helmet advice?

I have a 6-7-year-old Cornwell Tools welding helmet that I think maybe going. The last few times I've used it, I've gotten some bright flashes that almost blind me temporarily, sometimes when I first strike the arc, and sometimes as I'm laying down the bead.

There's a local welding/fab shop that went out of business and is going to auction off its assets. They have 3 what looks like new-in-package auto-darkening helmets up for auction: 2 TEKZ and 1 Firepower brand like best open face mtb helmet.
    WWYD? purchase a replacement lens for my Cornwell, or try to get one of these, and if so which brand is better?

Thanks and enjoy the first day of spring.

Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. midland chutes parts

Comment

Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. tea burn

Comment

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! 메이저사이트

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation