Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am looking for a woman I can live my whole life with.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selena21
    replied
    Originally posted by Memories View Post
    Go there man: https://blog.fling.com/10-best-sites...n-wanting-sex/ It says it's about women who want sex, but there's actually a lot in there just about what they like. All women are essentially the same, young and mature. I think you can handle it. Of course there are differences between them, but basically they are only swayed by how much money they want to get from you. Younger girls tend to be less demanding.
    Oh God no, of course they're different from young girls - and quite a lot different. These are the people who know life and are able to just enjoy it. They don't need fairy tales and romantic nonsense, they are quite pragmatic. So that's where you're wrong man.

Leave a comment:

• Memories
    replied
    Go there man: https://blog.fling.com/10-best-sites...n-wanting-sex/ It says it's about women who want sex, but there's actually a lot in there just about what they like. All women are essentially the same, young and mature. I think you can handle it. Of course there are differences between them, but basically they are only swayed by how much money they want to get from you. Younger girls tend to be less demanding.

Leave a comment:

• I am looking for a woman I can live my whole life with.

I'm not young anymore but I'm not looking for a young girl either. I want someone my own age. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of female companionship in my life so it's pretty hard for me to communicate with them. What do these women want? What do they think about and how do they live? I don't know...
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney