Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At school children are not told that the relationship between a man and a woman can be very specific.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At school children are not told that the relationship between a man and a woman can be very specific.

And it's really scary. Children grow up in ignorance, often not understanding that having different inclinations and preferences is normal. This creates a psychological trauma in children: "I'm different. Children suffer a lot because of this and feel insecure.

Yes, that's the plain truth. I know this because I am like that myself. I always had the simplest role model between a man and a woman in my head, until I started having "weird thoughts" in my head. I come from a poor family, so I only got all the information about "it" from my peers, I didn't have my own phone. But they never talked about the same things I liked. I only found out about it when I turned 18 and bought my first phone. I went to this site: https://wizzlove.com/reviews/smokeandpoke-review and for the first time in my life I realized that there are actually a lot of people like me. It was a revelation to me.

Comment

God, that's all we need. Our society is already turning into a collection of idiots because of this. Don't you think everyone in the world has suddenly become a little too soft? Too many rules and regulations all at once disappeared? It's not right. More than that, it's disgusting.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation