Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about a app?

From few days I am thinking about a modified version of WhatsApp name as (YO WhatsApp Apk) I wonder to know how this app does work and how this type apps are build by a third person?

do you have any thought's about this then share I will very glad to know thanks.

Originally posted by showline View Post
    From few days I am thinking about a modified version of WhatsApp name as (YO WhatsApp Apk) I wonder to know how this app does work and how this type apps are build by a third person?

do you have any thought's about this then share I will very glad to know thanks.
    it too difficult to manage app's like this because first this is made by the same script which is used in original WhatsApp, So it is very hard to manage it.

Comment

Simply take a destroy clutch a cup of espresso and speedy watch your favored Indian serials online. Or, higher still, play your favorite episode even as you’re travelling to workplace—and make your journey thru the heavy town traffic a little greater tolerable. To look at contemporary serials online all you need is a computer and a great broadband internet connection. Here is information about Yeh Jhuki Jhuki Si Nazar, more info read on to know.

Comment

The complete look of your internet site is remarkable, not to mention the content material!
        also visit my net web page -voip phone

Comment

Watch Bigg Boss Ott Season 2 premier at Colors Tv Voot official app and website 24/7.
          Salman Khan will host the show again and karan Johar will be the host of ott season 2.
          Bigg Boss OTT 2 Live
          Bigg Boss 16 Full Episode

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs