Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i130?

i see that they are on 8/22/2002 for this 1130 petition in vermont service center.my visa petition is for 8/1/02 does this mean that my forms are being processed to.would anybody have any knowledge about the dates dont they usally go in order.

i see that they are on 8/22/2002 for this 1130 petition in vermont service center.my visa petition is for 8/1/02 does this mean that my forms are being processed to.would anybody have any knowledge about the dates dont they usally go in order.

Comment

Vermont Service Center is now processing I-130 which are filed by 08-22-2002. Since your petition is dated 08-01-2002, so this will be processed during this period. VSC has target to process petitions filed upto 08-02-2002 during April, 2003. So soon you will hear from VSC.
      Good luck.

Comment

Umesh, does this processing time apply to all cases, or just cases filed by immediate relative of USC?

Comment

To Bob:
          Vermont Service Center is processing Immediate Relative Petitions filed upto 08/22/2002 and for other preference categories of family petitions the current processing date is 02/08/1999.
          Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed