Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feng Shui Numerology for House Numbers

The real estate market has changed in recent years. For example, the old adage, "location, location, location," has been augmented to include Feng Shui principles like placement, colors, and numbers. This is because Feng Shui has grown in popularity in architecture and interior design. Thus, house numbers play an important part in the house buying decision for an increasing number of buyers.

Recently, I spent some time helping my clients find their "right" house. After scouring neighborhoods, floor plans, school districts, and amenities, we settled on a few finalists. These houses were in the same vicinity. All things being equal, it came down to emotions and the "deal." One house in particular, seemed like quite a deal. The layout of https://howtodiscuss.com/t/833-area-code/18355 was nice, the color was to their liking, it had all the modern amenities. I called my buyer to schedule a time with his wife to have a look.

On the way over to the house that was for sale, I explained to my clients that if they liked the house, we could probably negotiate 10% more off of the already low asking price. They were excited about the prospect of finally coming to a closing decision -- and a deal to boot.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney