•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swissnut
    replied
    Esorena:

You wrote"True americans can sue you in the hopes you have no money to defend yourself. LAW exists only for "rich" americans"

There would be no purpose to sue anyone without the money to defend themselves...what would be the prize?

Leave a comment:

• Glühbirne
    replied
    "True Americans" as opposed to "Fake Americans" ? LOL

Leave a comment:

• esorena
    replied
    True americans can sue you in the hopes you have no money to defend yourself. LAW exists only for "rich" americans

Leave a comment:

• Bushmaster
    replied
    And I don't know a way to contact these offices.

Leave a comment:

• Bushmaster
    replied
    My current passport expires June 2004. It is still valid. I am not going to apply for a new one, I am not going to contact the consulate if possible, contacts with foreign governments may cause a problem during the security clearance investigation. If I didn't have a passport, my attorney told me that INS would usually put a picture on a I-94 card and stamps that one.

Leave a comment:

• Ghost
    replied
    Bush, contact the Sioux Falls office and the Minn one. Even if you have to go there one last time, do it; at least you know now you're all set. Before you passport expires or better apply for a brand new passport and try to have it expedited if possible. This way it's valid for I think 10 years instead of getting a new passport and getting another stamp on it.

I'm not sure you can use an old passport with a stamp; I might be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Bushmaster
    replied
    My passport needs to be stamped. I am puzzled where to go.

District Office in Minnesota is 10 hours. Sioux Falls (which is 5 hours away) has a bigger application support center, but we can't reach that office by phone so we don't know if I can go to Sioux Falls or not. I hate to think I have to go back to Minnesota and wait in the line for 5 hours while it is below freezing.

Leave a comment:

• Ghost
    replied
    Good deal Bush thanks for the correction,..now how's the army stuff coming Bush?

Leave a comment:

• Remi
    replied
    How about changing the title to: "THINKING LIKE A COMPLETE MORON"?

Leave a comment:

• Bushmaster
    replied
    "Now Bush, I don't know about Islamic religion, you will know more than me but if someone says Allah is their God, let it be, if someone else says Buddha is their God, so be it. The word God is not only retristed to Jesus, you more than anyone should know that. Never forget your origins. No hard feelings"

Ye so be it, everyone is free. But when someone bashes others about the matter, I will remind 'em why we think different. No hard feelings, not at all. Though, I would not consider an atheist's "statement of faith" (what can an atheist say about FAITH?) in this matter so some of above messages are useless from the theology point of view... Yes everyone "thinks" that they worship a God, they think it is the same God, but is it really? Some says who cares, so those shouldn't bother to post on this thread. Those who care should take it to a theology forum. I was simply rephrasing what Michael said in his list item #5 ...

Leave a comment:

• NYCImmParalegal
    replied
    All I have to say is... thank God I'm an Atheist!

As I recall it, in the US of A one is free to practice whatever religion one wants and one is even allowed to not practice or believe in anything. In fact, there is no national religion (1st Amendment) and no government-sanctioned religion. In addition, the U.S. Constitution, which is the law of the land, states that no religious tests are required of candidates to public office, meaning that there is no bar to candidates who express different religious viewpoints or no religion at all.

Leave a comment:

• Ghost
    replied
    Hello Everyone,

Once again we have religion in the middle. For different people God has a different name but we consider it God. Now Bush, I don't know about Islamic religion, you will know more than me but if someone says Allah is their God, let it be, if someone else says Buddha is their God, so be it. The word God is not only retristed to Jesus, you more than anyone should know that. Never forget your origins. No hard feelings

Leave a comment:

• Idrissa
    replied
    Thinking like a true crackhead !!

Leave a comment:

• Dane
    replied
    http://www.jews-for-allah.org/

Leave a comment:

• Kudris
    replied
    So, since you guys know so much, let me add that the so called christian god (yet interrestingly intriguing) is nothing other than a miserable copy of the jewish god, which is the origin of all monoetism (worshipping of one god), well christianity doesn't really fit that profile with its paranoid personality disorder of the spirit and jesus and all. And islam is an even worse and pathetic copy of christianity. So in essence, the almightly is probably really just laughing his b u t t off looking at the little ants down here killing and hating eachother all claiming at once to know it all.. and a few thousands years later nobody will remember anyway!

Appropro: michael, of course, is everything but an american.

Just made use of my first amendment right in this great country of freedom where it's safe to be unpopular, michael!

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation