X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preparing a course on research skills and information sources

Preparing a course on research skills and information sources

General objectives of teaching research skills and information sources.

The secondary school curricula system, with its objectives, structures, methods and content, aims to make a qualitative leap in education and aims to achieve the following:

Contribute to achieving the educational policy objectives of the sovereignty of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, including secondary education.
    توزيع مادة التربية الفنية

Strengthening the Islamic faith, in line with what the world presents of a correct understanding of the universe, man and life in this world and in the next.

Promote student citizenship and social values.

Facilitate the provision of the required amount of data and useful skills to students in accordance with scientific planning that takes into account the characteristics of students at this stage.

Comprehensive development of the student's personality, and that they are given a variety of educational experiences.

Reduce wasted time and costs by reducing learning failure and faltering, as well as the associated psychosocial and financial problems, as well as avoiding repeating the entire school year.

Reducing and concentrating the number of courses that the student studies during one semester.

Develop the student's ability to make appropriate decisions for his future, which deepens his confidence and increases his interest in the classroom and education if he learns in accordance with his choice and commensurate with his abilities and within the school he wants.

Improving academic performance and academic behavior by teaching the student to be serious and long-term.

Providing students with basic skills that allow them to master the desires of working and commercial life, by providing continuous training courses that every student must study and be familiar with.

Achieving the principle of teaching skill and ingenuity through the spread of teaching strategies and methods that provide students with the opportunity to inquire, innovate and think technically.

Developing skills for the life of the student, such as: self-study, cooperation skills, communication and teamwork, interaction with others, dialogue, discussion, and acceptance of other opinions, within the framework of shared values ​​and therefore the higher interests of society.

Develop the skills of dealing with various educational resources, modern technologies and computing and their positive application in practical life.

Develop positive attitudes related to love for productive professional work, sincerity and commitment to work.

Facts About The Unit of Water - We know how important water is in our lives. Our day starts with water and ends with water.
    Worth of a Gold Bar- Gold is a popular and profitable investment method known to man over a few centuries.
    500 gallon propane tank: Everyone in the propane industry wishes to know about some important things like tanks
    Cups to grams is a very essential measurement for baking. However, with this measurement you can collect your ingredients perfectly for cooking.
    An Inverse function calculator computes the inverse value of any input function.
    Stoichiometry Calculator A chemical reaction occurs when compounds or substances undergo a chemical change to form various compounds or substances.
    Calculating Density The density of matter is simply defined as mass per unit volume. Density means the amount of matter present in a unit volume of a substance.
    Converting between grams and pounds The gram is a mass unit. However, a gram is one thousandth of the SI base unit, the kilogram, which is defined as the mass of a physical prototype kept by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures (IBWM).
    Calculation salary Companies pay employees in every profession at the end of the month. Salary is the term for this remuneration.

Comment

They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women. Aanleg zwembad

Comment

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. Zwembadbouwer Antwerpen

Comment

Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning Monoblock zwembad

Comment

This is truly an practical and pleasant information for all. Thanks for sharing this to us and more power Aanleg tuin

Comment

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Aaleg zwemvijvers

Comment

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. Monoblok zwembaden

Comment

I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. Zwemvijver

Comment

Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning Zwembad laten aanleggen

Comment

Thanks a lot for the explanation.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs