Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to reinstall the operating system on a Mac?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to reinstall the operating system on a Mac?

Is it possible to reinstall the operating system on a Mac? I started having problems with my Mac, I don't know the reason and I think reinstalling the operating system might help.

As far as I heard, there are no viruses in the iOS operating systems, but you might have some kind of malware that can lead to data being deleted and because of this the computer behaves strangely.

Comment

Greatpeople is the official gateway or portal for Kroger Employees where they can find all relevant data and information related to the business. However, greatpeople me employees have to log in to the portal to access the details of the business. Having access to the portal offers many benefits to the employees, which will be discussed later in this post.

Comment

Of course, you can re-install the operating system on a MAC but it could not then also don't downgrade it. I just suggest

To Factory Reset: MacBook this could be helpful. To do so :
        1. Restart your computer: hold the power button > select Restart when it appears.
        2. While the computer restarts, hold down the ‘Command’ and ‘R’ keys.
        3. Once you see the Apple logo appear, release the ‘Command and R keys’
        4. When you see a Recovery Mode menu, select Disk Utility.
        elogin.fyi employee portal

Comment

CleanMyMac said that it is possible to reinstall the operating system on a Mac. The software provides a few options for doing this, including a fresh install, which will erase everything on the hard drive and start from scratch. CleanMyMac also offers an option to clone the hard drive, which will create an exact copy of the existing operating system and all of your files. Finally, CleanMyMac can also help you create a bootable installer, which will allow you to reinstall the operating system even if your Mac is not working. Regardless of which option you choose, CleanMyMac said that it is important to back up your files before proceeding. Otherwise, you may lose important data during the reinstallation process.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation