Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar pedals

Hello there. The question is or musicians and gear enthusiasts. I play shoegaze and want some analog reverb but not some obscure thing from the 70s. Just a good reverb pedal that will do the job.

So the question is for me then. But there's no perfect option. Even the shoegaze sound can be different. Just check the different albums of the same shoegaze band. And yeah at the very least check the sample sound on youtube. I'd go with Surfybear. Here's a good list, that may help you https://guitarsrating.com/guitar-pedals/best-spring-reverb-pedal/ . But don't narrow the options to the ones offered there.

Comment

What guitar pedals do you use now? Why did you choose these?

Comment

Thanks for a good list. You are right. It’s hard to choose perfect pedals. Most musicians change them often because the sound is different, and they like to experiment.
        I also look for some basic accessories for a guitar. I haven’t found my style yet, but I want to start with something simpler and then learn to play more difficult compositions. Hopefully, this journey will help me find my own style. I like so many musicians and genres that I just cannot choose one and commit to it totally. I want to learn at least several styles and be able to mix them in a way I like.

Comment

TBH it's not going to be an easy task so for my honest suggestion is to repair it from any nearby local repairing shop. Pedal is everything for guitars and you know that most guitars didn't work properly if there's a micro level mistake in fixing these pedals. You may visit website for more details and better solution.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation