Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it easy to reactivate a Facebook suspended account ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it easy to reactivate a Facebook suspended account ?

You can Recover Suspended Faceboook account at any time by signing back in or using your Facebook account to log in anywhere else. You'll need access to the email address or phone number you used to log in. If you forget your password, you can get a new one.
    If your Facebook account got suspended, you should follow the automatic instructions received in your email/phone number or received on the screen while logging on to Facebook. Or, you can fill & send the helping forms to the Facebook Help Centre.

Are you not a fan of Apple’s virtual assistant and want to turn off Siri? Then it’s time to follow a few methods and disable the feature.
    Wondering why wont my phone send pictures? There are times when it’s not possible to send pictures using iPhone messaging and other apps.
    It’s pretty easy to send contacts in vCard iPhone format to another person. Learn how you can send contact as vCard attachment from iPhone.
    Did you know that it’s pretty easy to transfer ppt to iPad or iPhone? Check out how you can do that with a few simple and easy steps.

Comment

Thanks for Sharing!

But I don't know why facebook suspends the account?

I have a Facebook page Define Skill.

Comment

The active board forum is a very useful and beneficial forum regarding education and technology. Premium Quality Wireless Speakers

Comment

I think it's not so easy to recover the Facebook suspended account. Today the facebook algorithm is so updated and clever and if you get your account suspended, you have to submit some authentic information to prove your ownership.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation