Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Task Manager - Selection Criteria

Help me choose the most convenient and working tool.

There is no universal answer, each manager will give you a different option. My advice - write down what tasks you need to perform and then start your search. It may be worth trying a few options, but you will definitely be able to choose the right one.

Comment

The most working will be the one that covers the most functions you need. That's why you should start your search with the definition of these functions. And the rest will be easy. I, for example, really like working with Taskade and their Free Project Management Templates. Nothing superfluous, intuitive and working tool. You don't need anything else.

Comment

There are a few things to consider when choosing a tool. What is an essential factor for you? Convenience or effectiveness? If you prioritize comfort, then you might want to select a device that is easy to use and doesn't require a lot of effort to get the job done. If you prioritize effectiveness, then you might want to choose a tool that is more powerful and might take more time to learn how to use it properly. I can recommend using a project management system tool that I have used since 2019, and I can say that it is easy to set up and use. Good luck!
        Last edited by ZissLatz; 11-30-2022, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation