X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help -UK to USA cat. F1?

UK to USA cat. F1
    Just found this site & hoping someone may be able to help.....

through my mum (us citizen but uk resident) I now have my approved petition, priority date of 6 june 2001. This petition is for me as 'unmarried son of us citizen'.

Question:

1. Should I be filling out more forms or do I now just wait, and if so does anyone have any idea of how long?

2. I now have a fiancee but we are unsure if getting married changes things? I get the impression it may slow the process but is there any other way of us both immigrating together?

3. I had permanent residence status for 8 years but left the USA 6 years ago - is there any way of going back with that card?

Thanx in advance!

John

UK to USA cat. F1
    Just found this site & hoping someone may be able to help.....

through my mum (us citizen but uk resident) I now have my approved petition, priority date of 6 june 2001. This petition is for me as 'unmarried son of us citizen'.

Question:

1. Should I be filling out more forms or do I now just wait, and if so does anyone have any idea of how long?

2. I now have a fiancee but we are unsure if getting married changes things? I get the impression it may slow the process but is there any other way of us both immigrating together?

3. I had permanent residence status for 8 years but left the USA 6 years ago - is there any way of going back with that card?

Thanx in advance!

John

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs