Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the COVID-19 virus end?

How do I think the corona virus pandemic will end?

There’s going to be long lines at Sams Club, Costco and grocery stores of people retuning toilet papers, paper towels, hand soaps, hand sanitizers, disinfectant wipes, Lysol and table napkins.

Then Sams Club and Costco will realize that some of the disinfectant wipes in the plastic containers can’t be put back on the shelf to be sold because they’re dried up. People buying several packages of 3 to 5 containers of 80 to 100 wipes each container don’t know they will dry up in 2 to 3 months. So we’re going to have landfills full of dried up unused disinfectant wipes.

I think so. The first half of the information about its effectiveness is encouraging. What we are all waiting for is information about the safety of each vaccine. If both of these conditions are met, then perhaps, if we haven't overlooked some other important factor, the vaccine should be useful , also Wondfo may be of help to you .

Having said all of the above, it somehow seems to me that this pandemic will fade away on its own and may manifest as sporadic cases in a few places. But that is only my belief. And I say this because I believe that nature has a way of balancing everything

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation